EPTZ (Electronic PTZ) is a high-resolution camera and or function that digitally zooms and pans into portions of the image, with no physical camera movement.
- IE (Internet Explorer)
- ePTZ capable camera
- Upgraded to latest firmware
Video Instructions for Internet Explorer
Step by Step Instructions (IE)
1. For this tutorial we are using Dahua's Panoramic Camera (DH-IPC-PFW8601N-H-A180). Log in camera's web interface through Internet Explorer.
2. Select "Live".
3. From Live View Select Trigger Track Icon -> choose second or third display mode view.
4. Here with the 2nd dislplay mode selected, on the top portion of this view you can see 3 individual zoomed in views. With the bottom portion of this view displaying the whole scene, each colored box represents a different view that you can pan and tilt by dragging your mouse of the selected view.
5. To digital zoom scroll mouse wheel on selected view.