DSS Windows/Both/Client Install
How to Install DSS Client
This guide will demonstrate how to download and install the DSS Express client on a Windows computer
Step by Step Instructions
1. Open the DSS Express Server software
2. Click 'Download Client' in the lower left side of the screen
3. A web browser will launch and connect to the DSS server by the local IP
Click 'Client' in the lower part of the screen to download the installer
4. Once downloaded, double click the installer to open
5. Check the license and agreement
6. Click 'Next' to begin the installation
7. Select the installation path. You can choose to use the default path, or you can click on 'Browse' to use custom path. Then click Install.
Note: If the button is grey out, that means the selected folder does not have enough space for installation
8. Installation begin. This steps can take up to 3-5 minutes.
9. Once installation is complete, click on 'Run' to load the DSS application.