DSS Express/Decoder Setup
DSS Decoder Setup Instructions
This Article is to help setup a Decoder using a DSS device.
2. Dahua Decoder
3.DSS Client installed on windows computer
Step by step instruction
1. Launch the DSS Client and sign into the device
2. Select Video wall from the home page
3. Select the drop down next to Video Wall and click Add New Video Wall
4. Select the Amount of outputs you will use and drag box to the top left
5. Select Decode Channel and drag the outputs to the Desired screens and click Finish
6. Select your Window Division below for how many cameras you desire to display on each output.
7. Select Apply now and Drag the cameras to the desired location and you should now have your outputs set up