This article will cover taking snapshots on our DMSS Mobile Application, as well as viewing the recorded images.
- DMSS APP
- Camera/Recorder added to DMSS
Step by Step Instructions
1. Bring up the live view of the camera you'd like to take a snapshot of
2. Select the camera you would like to take a snapshot by tapping on it, then tap on the camera icon.
3. You successfully took a snapshot if you see the animation of the image travel to the bottom left of the screen.
4. To view the picture you just took, you can either click on the animation icon or go back.
5. Tap on the File icon
6. Tap on the Picture tab on the top right and you can now view all of your previous taken snapshots.